Faith Hill: Comes Home!


Faith Hill: Comes Home!!

Here is the long awaited country diva's single "Come Home" which is a lovely ballad. For any Faith fan and anyone that is getting an introduction to Faith Hill right now by this article you will enjoy this versatile singer who has done country and crossed over to pop and has come home to country!

Faith Hill performed for the first time in five years on the ACM Awards on Wednesday, November 9th with a stunning performance that will leaving you wanting more!! As a HUGE FAN of Faith Hill, I am happy to announce that we will be doing a retrospective of her career in an in depth article. Hope you enjoy the current single which will get you set for our Faith Hill "In Music" article!

In Faith Hill's stirring song in her up-coming album (first album in over 6 years) has many powerful words:

“Hello world, hope you’re listening / Forgive me if I’m young or speaking out of turn / But there’s someone I’ve been missing / And I think that they could be the better half of me / They’re in the wrong place trying to make it right / I’m tired of justifying,

We are reminded that this power house in country music has not lost her touch in the music scene even after a few year break. A full article in review of the up and coming album will be released in support of this ever talented singer.  




0 comments:

Post a Comment