Jonny Blu: "Holiday For Two!"


Jonny Blu: "Holiday For Two!"

One of our favorite young jazz singers Jonny Blu has a great single out that is perfection for this holiday deason: "Holiday For Two."Jonny's sound as always brings a smile to one's face and brings you to a jazz club with a lush band accompanied by dim lighting and a singer with a black suit/tie and a lovely glass of wine. A perfection for this holdiay season for a big band and jazz sound fuzed together by a modern day artist that will always get you up and ready to dance!




(Music and Lyrics by Jonny Blu and Bob Malone)

I don't want nothin’ melancholy/Just a little eggnog and holly /On this holiday with you /So hurry up don't keep me waitin’ /I'm in the mood for celebrating /Just want a holiday for two /As long as I’m with you /I don’t care what we do /A cozy fire or snowflakes under the moon /Grab some candy canes and go ice fishin’ /As long as we’re together we can only win /When you’re around it’s Christmas the whole year through… Go! /I don't want nothin’ melancholy /Just a little eggnog and holly /On this holiday with you /So hurry up don't keep me waitin’ /I'm in the mood for celebrating
Just want a holiday for two /Let's get away, nothing too cliché /A trip to Rome for some drinks at a small cafe /We could sink our feet in some Hawaiian sand /Or drink hot cocoa with a marching band
I'll be your Santa baby so take my hand... Oh!/I don't want nothin’ melancholy /Just a little eggnog and holly /On this holiday with you /So hurry up don't keep me waitin’ /I'm in the mood for celebrating /Just want a holiday for two/Ooh, have a holly jolly! /Nothin’ melancholy! /Just a holly… Jolly (boom) /Holiday for two!           

Track Available At CD Baby: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/jonnyblu5
  Holiday For Two by Jonny Blu

0 comments:

Post a Comment