Kristin Chenoweth: The Art of Elegance!



Kristin Chenoweth - that is right one of our favorite Broadway actresses and singer's is releasing a brand new album entitled; The Art of Elegance!

Release dates are September 23rd (digital) and September 30th (physical). I am a huge fan of Kristin's and truly looking forward in this release which from what I have heard thus far is going to be another home run!

The new album brigs Kristin into her chance to sing the Great American Songbook. With such a rich and abundant score of tunes to choose from in a catalogue like that, what has Kristin chose to cover? I had my fingers crossed for some certain tunes and can happily say that now the track listing is official it is no disappointment. First she covers the great Ella Fitzgerald in "Someone to Watch Over Me" and Frank Sinatra and countless others. I am truly thrilled of the beautiful music Kristin chose and know that this will be another banner album for this star!





The Art of Elegance:
01. "Someone to Watch Over Me"
02. "I've Got a Crush on You" [featuring Dave Koz]
03. "Let's Fall In Love"
04. "Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered"
05. "Zing, Went the Strings of My Heart"
06. "The Very Thought of You" [ft. Dave Koz]
07. "They Can't Take That Away From Me"
08. "A House Is Not a Home"
09. "I Get Along Without You Very Well"
10. "Skylark"
11. "I'm a Fool to Want You"
12. "Smile"
13. "You're My Saving Grace..."

For more information on this and other Kristin Chenoweth albums, please visit her official website at www.officialkristinchenoweth.com.






0 comments:

Post a Comment