Liam Payne wants to "Strip That Down"


 Liam Payne - this former One Direction band member is now joining the ranks of other fellow mates with releasing his own solo projects. The first single for Liam is the very radio friendly track; "Strip That Down." (featuring Migos and rapper Quavo).

The brand new single was co-written by Ed Sheeran and Steve Mac and produced by Payne and Mac. In this track Liam states;  ...."I'm not changing the way that I used to be/ I just want to have fun and get rowdy," he insists. "One Coke and Bacardi, sipping lightly/ When I walk inside the party, girls on me/ F1 type Ferrari, six-gear speed/ Girl, I love it when your body grinds on me."

As for the actual album for Liam that as of yet has not been announced. Upon One Direction's hiatus in August 2015, each member has gone the solo route. Louis Tomlinson released his debut single; "Just Hold On" with DJ Steve Aoki which lent itself to his 2nd single being; "Slow Hands." Niall Horan released his being; "This Town" and Harry Styles released his debut album. I am sure this is only the beginning of material from each of these singers, the interesting part is to see whom stands the test of time for their solo career longevity.






















0 comments:

Post a Comment