Antonio Rullez Live on StageIt!



Antonio Rullez - we are proudly to announce that one of our "Artist in Residence" Antonio Rullez will be performing live on StageIt for the very first time! That is right this Aussie entertainer has shared with us this great news. Antonio will be performing live & un-plugged for the very first time on the popular online site StageIt. He will be on Friday, April 8th at 2 pm AEDT which is 11 PM EST on Thursday, April 7th for anyone in the states. Make sure to reserve your ticket to what will be one amazing performance for all fans to enjoy globally. We will be there and also got some words about why Antonio is going to StageIt!

In Antonio's Words About StageIt:

"I have chosen StageIt for my first "on-line" performance as it is a wonderful and exciting platform for up-and-coming and well-established, artists.  For my initial gig on StageIt, I look forward to playing the piano and singing some of my favorite original songs and perhaps a cover, and to connecting with my viewers and fans in an intimate setting."


Website for Antonio's Live StageIt Performance:







0 comments:

Post a Comment