Pam Tillis & Lorrie Morgan, “I Know What You Did Last Night”



 
Pam Tillis & Lorrie Morgan, “I Know What You Did Last Night"
 
 
That is right the country divas Pam Tillis & Lorrie Morgan have released the very first single being billed as "Grits & Glamour." The first single from these ladies is entitled; "I Know What You Did Last Night." This song keeps the ladies in the area that they do best which is pure country with some fun lyrics. The current single is out now and available via iTunes!
 
These ladies have toured in the 1990's for a stint and now for the past few years have made each other a staple in touring with one another. One can tell when listening these country divas are relaxed with one another and in turn makes for a very pleasing track. I have been a huge fan of both of these ladies for many years now. Seeing Pam Tillis in the 1990's as the headliner was fantastic and hope to that these ladies tour this year for me to see. The complete album entitled: "Dos Divas" will be released soon with some lovely tracks.
 

 
Pam Tillis and Lorrie Morgan Dos Divas Tracklist:

1. I Am a Woman
2. I Know What You Did Last Night
3. Dos Divas
4. I'm Tired
5. Last Nights Make Up
6. Ain't Enough Roses
7. Another Chance To
8. Even the Stars
9. That's so Cool
10. Old Enough to Be Your Lover
11. Next Time It Rains
12. I Envy the Sun
13. Bless Their Hearts
14. What Was I Thinkin’












 

0 comments:

Post a Comment