Aaron Tveit "The Radio In My Head"




Aaron Tveit - An American actor and singer has released his album entitled: "The Radio In My Head: Live at 54 Below." This past May, Aaron performed sold-out performances at the famous NYC venue "54 Below."  The album itself is entirely from this live performance which was a fantastic experience and wise to have captured for a live recording. On this album Aaron places many songs that are dear to him for various reasons whether from growing up to his career on stage.




In case you are not that familiar with Aaron Tveit here is a quick crash course on him. By now I am sure you recognize him whether you enjoy TV, movies or theatre. Aaron has appeared on Broadway in many successful roles in; "Hairspray" (2006 -2007 as Link), "Wicked" (2008 -2009), "Next To Normal" (2009 -2010), "Catch Me If You Can" (2009 & 2011), "Rent" (2010). Then there is TV appearances in: "Ugly Betty" "Gossip Girl" "The Good Wife" and as a series main character in USA's show; "Graceland." Finally, motion pictures in projects such as "Premium Rush" & "Les Misérables."

I am sure now you are getting more aware that you have seen and were a fan of Aaron's but perhaps did not know about him as an actor. Hopefully, now Aaron will be more on your radar and is very worthy seeing live and obtaining a copy of his current album that you will enjoy and leaving you wanting more.


Track list:
 1. I’m Alive
2. “On A Friday Night”
3. Something’s Coming
4. If I Loved You / To Make You Feel My Love
5. “Little Bit Country”
6. When I Was Your Man
7. “Welcome, Freshmen”
8. What You’d Call A Dream
9. “Where Am I?”
10. One Song Glory
11. “Not Your Average Lullaby”
12. There’s A World / Hero and Leander
13. “The Future Is Closer Than You Think”
14. I Could Be In Love With Someone Like You
15. “You Tube Generation”
16. Run Away With Me
17. “Thanks, Guys!”
18. She’s Always A Woman / A Case Of You
19. “No Judgement”
20. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
21. “The (Not) Last Song”
22. Goodbye
23. My Romance / I Remember You











0 comments:

Post a Comment